A lot of changes!


I folks! It's been a while!

Last time I write I was living at Queretaro, but about to move to Aguascalientes!


Now I've been here for over a year and a half! It has been hard. I'm still miss Queretaro & my sister and lot, the new company is great, a huge improvement for me! It has its problems I know but I'm doing great!

Last December was another time for changes! I found an amazing person, that change my life!

For the first time in a long time I'm in a relationship and I couldn't be happier about taking this huge risk!

I'm really happy I was lucky enough to find her. We have been working hard to remain toghether. Distance has been hard but we have been intelligent enough to get closer instead of growing apart because of this!

She is an amazing women, a perfect complement for me, We are a whole toghether.

I love you Bety!

1 Response to A lot of changes!

  1. _Sivana says:

    Ooooohhh!!!! no me lo esperaba...Te amo muchisimo, vivimos ambos algo increible que hacemos que dure, estando cerca o lejos...Gracias por amarme de esta manera...Eres un hombre increible! :)

Post a Comment